Sunday, April 8, 2012

Notes From Leogane No. 18: Ra Ra Photos Part A-1



Dear Family and Friends:

After experiencing Ra Ra for two years now, I have come to recognize that it need only be be seen and heard, and surely not explained by someone
 from Arizona, except to note that the Queen of Leogane Ra Ra is shown in photo 0752.


Queen of Leogane Ra Ra
There are yellow banners with red lettering hung around the Leogane City Center today, which essentially say that "With Ra Ra Leogane Will Become More Beautiful."  Some of the photos and videos you will see are from Watson. Watson dropped by about 30 minutes ago to load my computer with the photos I am sending you from the last two days of Ra Ra.  

Watson said I should expect 20 or so Ra Ra bands to pass by the hospital tonight and into the early morning hours.
 

Some of the videos I'm sending you are broken up by 5-10 seconfs delays, so that they would attach to my emails. 
 

I hope this Note finds you and your loved ones in good health and spirits.

Peace,

David























No comments:

Post a Comment